To promote partnership arrangements that draw on the strengths of both the Public and Private sectors by encouraging innovative and cost effective forms of public service delivery.
Objectives of Unit
Booklet - Front Page
- To act as a natural focus point for PPP initiatives;
- To engage with key stakeholders to develop a practical and transparent procurement process that is consistent with prevailing legislation;
- To develop policies, procedures and good practice standards whilst disseminating these to stakeholders through an effective outreach programme;
- To identify and filter projects that would appear to offer good prospects for further development within a PPP framework;
- To lead the procurement process on all PPP projects that have been accepted for taking to the marked;
- To provide the necessary guidance and support to line Ministries;
- To maintain close liaison with the monitoring units within the line Ministries while projects are underway.